Tuesday 25 September 2012

12 Week Body Transformation - Week 3 Bloggers Challenge


1. What do you think were the three most important changes you have made so far? For me, writing down what I eat every day, not just sometimes, has made me stick to the healthier options. Secondly, making my exercise a non negotiable (its something you just automatically do, like brushing your teeth!), and thirdly not beating myself up for having wine or chocolate occasionally - I have worked hard to get where I am, and if I need to it just means tomorrow I will work harder.
2. How have these changes to your food, exercise or mindset impacted on the rest of your life? Overall I am much happier and healthier, but I need new clothes!
3. What did you have to do in order to make sure these changes happened? For me the key has been sticking to my commitments, and a couple of weeks back I revisited and adjusted my goals to make them even harder so I don't get slack as the finish line comes in sight.
4. What difference have these changes made to your body transformation? By making the changes in my lifestyle, I am getting the physical changes I want from myself - I will fit back into my skinny jeans! But ironically, by then it will be summer and too hot for jeans...
5. Have these changes been hard or easy for you to make? Why? Easy - I know the difference between right and wrong, it just sometimes helps to have it pointed out to you...
6. Would you recommend others make these changes to their lifestyle too? Why? Yes - why wouldn't you, nothing frustrates me more than a person who complains about their health/weight but doesn't try to do anything about it. And I pay hefty medicare levies every year for people like that!
7. What do you think the next things is going to be that you will have to change? My summer wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment